Starsem is the Soyuz company,
dedicated to providing commercial launch services with the reliable and
proven Soyuz family of launch vehicles.
The European-Russian organization
brings together all key players involved in the production and operation
of Soyuz and is responsible for international sales of the world's most
versatile launch vehicle.
Created in 1996, Starsem
offers the Soyuz for a broad range of mission needs, including satellite
telecommunications systems, scientific spacecraft, and Earth observation
/ meteorological platforms.
Starsem provides each
customer a true turnkey service, from manufacture of the launch vehicle
to mission preparations at the Baikonur Cosmodrome and successful in-orbit
delivery of payloads.
Starsem launch services:
By building on the strength
of its relationship with its partners and suppliers, Starsem offers its
customers focused, proven launch services that include the following primary
- Exclusive marketing,
sales and management of Soyuz commercial launch services;
- Mission management and organization that covers all aspects of launch
activities and preparation from contract signature through launch;
- Systems engineering support and analysis;
- Production, verification, and delivery of the launch vehicle and all
associated hardware and equipment, including all adaptations required
to meet customer requirements;
- Ground facilities and support for customer activities at launch site;
- Combined operations at launch site, including launch vehicle and spacecraft
integration and launch;
- Telemetry and tracking ground station support and post-launch activities;
- Assistance and logistics support, which may include transportation and
assistance with insurance, customs, and export licenses; and
- Quality assurance and safety activities.
the customer with a single point of contact (the mission manager)
for all launch service activities in order to simplify and streamline